Minding my own business and gearing up for the playoff games this evening when all of a sudden someone is ringing my doorbell. I stare through the peep hole at some strange man I don't recognize and then realize he's holding a package! I fling the door open, rip open then bag and shriek like a 7 year old school girl who just told her girlie friends about her new crush of the week.
It's my CRAIG CONROY Jersey!!!! I had it on before the Purolator guy could even ask me to sign for it and then in my excitement I could barely manage to remember my name trying twice before just signing my initials and doing my happy dance all the way back to my blog!
Now that my Jersey is here I pray for just one more year...one more year before retiring from the NHL as a player and moving on to broadcasting...just one more season? For me? And if not, well I can't wait to wear his name proudly on my back to every home game I attend from now on.
Fist pump of the year for me!!
T
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment