Flames Central NYE 2010

Flames Central NYE 2010

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"Fun Facts For Ego Boosting!"

Here's what I found on Wikipedia today, helping a friend to try and win Flames tickets for tomorrow night's game hosting the Chicago Blackhawks. I thought I would share to help ease the blow of our freakishly awful loss to San Jose on Monday. Regardless, it made me happy.

"On February 10, 1993, the Flames set numerous franchise and league records in a 13–1 victory over the San Jose Sharks . In addition to being a team record for goals scored at 13, the score also represents the largest margin of victory in team history (12). Calgary set a new team mark for fastest four goals scored (1:21). Jeff Reese set an NHL record for points in one game by a goaltender with 3 assists, while Theoren Fleury set a league record by going +9 in this game. All of these records remain today."
-Wikipedia.

It doesn't change what happened, that much is true. Hopefully, it made you smile just a little bit.

Go Flames Go!

T

1 comment:

  1. I think I should get named!!! lol

    ReplyDelete